Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start WAYD when I start my computer?
See the post on my blog: How to start any program with Windows. Otherwise, just re-install it and select "Start WAYD with Windows".
Can I translate WAYD in my language?
YES you can! Just follow these steps:
- Download and install Qt Linguist from qt-apps.org
- In Qt Linguist, open the file "wayd_your-language.ts" that is located in the directory where WAYD is installed.
- You will be prompted to enter the language you want to translate WAYD to.
- Translate every text.
- Save the file as wayd_(locale).ts. (locale) is for example "en" for english, "it" for Italian, "fr" for french, etc.
- Send me the translated .ts file, so I can include it in the future releases of WAYD.
- From the File menu, choose "Release"
- Start WAYD. If it is already running, be sure to close it before launching it.
- Enjoy WAYD in your language!